Improving Lives at Beeton House
Beeton House is a grand estate home on a private ten-acre, fenced property in the rolling hills of New Tecumseth, minutes from Bradford and about a half-hour drive from the Greater Toronto Area. The home features custom oak hardwood panelling and floors, multiple walkouts and decks, skylights, an in-ground 20'x40' swimming pool, sensory room, three entertainment lounges with high definition satellite TV's, Netflix, Xbox, workout equipment, broadband internet Wi-Fi, central A/C, a fenced one-acre yard with jungle gym and spring-free trampoline, a whole-home backup generator and fresh air!
Click here to complete the Application Package and Intake Forms
Beeton House Features:
- Access to miles of forest trails and nature walks, yet located within walking distance (1.5km) to Beeton's restaurants, Foodland grocery store, library and mall.
- Nine spacious bedrooms spread over 7,500 feet on three levels.
- Individualized programs and supports including life skills, social skills, and behaviour management, including in-home weekly yoga, and art, canine, music and horticultural therapy sessions.
- Highly trained DSW workers, background checked and certified with 1st Aid, CPR, CPI, and VSS.
- Regular outings and fun activities with two new seven-seat Grand Caravan vans available for resident use for appointments, home visits, social outings like "major outing Wednesdays", "restaurant Thursdays" and community participation supports with individual passport funding.
- WSIB, General, Professional, and Anti-Abuse Liability insured.
- Dedicated chef with delicious and nutritious food menus and programming for specific diets and tastes.
- Compliant with MCSS Quality Assurance Measures (QAM).
We specialize in
or dual diagnosis.