Improving Lives at Greenbank House
Greenbank House is a grand estate home on a private one-acre, fenced property in the heart of 200 acres of pristine conservation forest, minutes from Uxbridge and about a half-hour drive from the Ajax - Whitby area. The home features custom slate and hardwood floors and built-in cabinetry, a twenty-foot great room with celestial windows, a large deck overlooking a 10,000-sq. foot pond with gazebo, a large play yard, high definition satellite TV's, Netflix, Xbox, workout equipment, broadband internet Wi-Fi, and a separate two-bedroom apartment. The house has central A/C and plenty of fresh air!
Click here to complete the Application Package and Intake Forms
Greenbank House Features:
- Access to miles of forest trails and nature walks, yet located within easy access to Uxbridge's and Port Perry's restaurants, grocery stores, library and mall and the Abilities Centre in Whitby.
- Seven spacious bedrooms spread over 6,500 feet on three levels, including one dedicated to short term overnight respite.
- Regular outings and fun activities with a new seven-seat Grand Caravan vans available for resident use for appointments, home visits, social outings like "major outing Wednesdays", "restaurant Thursdays" and community participation supports with individual passport funding.
- Highly trained DSW workers, background checked and certified with 1st Aid, CPR, CPI, and VSS.
- Individualized programs and supports including life skills, social skills, and behaviour management, including in-home therapies (when the house is fully occupied).
- WSIB, General, Professional, and Anti-Abuse Liability insured.
- Compliant with MCSS Quality Assurance Measures (QAM).
We specialize in
or dual diagnosis.