Our Caregivers and Support Workers
Consist of Personal Support Workers for our Eldercare and Disabled Care Programs.
Improving Lives hires Developmental Service Workers and Child and Youth Workers for our Autism/Developmental Disabilities, Respite, Community Participation Support, Day and Residential Programs
Our Staff are:
- Bonded, Liability and Workers Compensation Insured
- Carefully selected for competency, compassion and positive attitude
- Given training opportunities given in most areas of elder, disabled and developmental disability care
- Background criminal, health checks, reference checked
- Carefully supervised and given feedback to improve performance
- Required to log in and out using "911" technology for each shift ensuring billing accuracy.
- Trained in First aid, CPR and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Techniques.
- Provided incentives to deliver care or respite above and beyond the usual standard
Our Staff are
"Improving Lives Values"