We have Innovative Programs and Services for your Family
In and Out of Home Respite, Community Supports, and Other Services
in Your Home and in the Community
1. In-Home and Community Respite - We place trained and insured workers to provide respite and community participation supports in your home or out in the community, from four hours or more – so you can get a break, run errands, and live life and your family member can also enjoy enriched experiences. For detail on this program, click here.
2. Companionship Program - for people with High Functioning Autism/Asperger's Disorder and other developmental or intellectual disabilities. Many people lack friends and social opportunities due to poor social skills and social isolation, so to brighten their days (and their families), we provide younger workers to take them out of the house and be companions to them on adventures out in the community.
3. Beeton/Greenbank House Day Program – for high needs individuals with autism spectrum disorders, developmental/physical disabilities, and dual diagnosis requiring individualized support. Offering customized programming, high staff ratios and healthy living five days per week from 9-3:30 in a lovely rural setting. For detail on this program, click here.
4. Out-of-Home Respite – We have occasional beds available for out-home respite in our group homes. For instance, until our beds are full at Improving Lives Greenbank House, they will be available for shorter stays. All available space is fee-for-service on a scheduled or emergency basis.
5. Advocacy Services - It can be tough to deal with myriad profit and non-profit social service organizations to achieve funding, respite, adult services (DSO), residential and day program supports for your family member. Let us help you plan for success and successfully navigate the system.
6. Passport Brokerage and Fund Management - For clients who are unable to budget for or manage their Passport funding, our agency can help act as a broker to plan and manage your funding for you and with you. For detail on this program,